- Profitable since Dec 2017
- Total assets: $468,000
- Revenue: ~$15,000
- GPU hash rate: 9 GH/s
- Bitcoin ASIC hash rate: 180 TH/s
Allocation of funds
- Mining capabilities ($50,000 more into GPU mining, $850,000 more into Bitcoin mining): 90%
- New facilities / building: 6%
- New software, hardware, accessories: 2%
- Management costs / transportation: 0.5%
- Temporary staffing: 0.5%
- Security: 0.5%
- Temporary living quarters: 0.5%
Cryptoassets at work
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic
- Zencash supernodes
- Masternode staking for strategically selected cryptoassets
- Tactical mining of various GPU coins
Washington state uses hydroelectric energy so our operation is very environmentally friendly.
Lowest KWH rate in the world
Washington enjoys one of the lowest electricity rates in the world giving us unfair advantage.
Complete performance dashboard for investors; no salaries; all dividends payable through share ownership.
World class team
We are a team of mining, trading and technical experts bringing together experience and operation excellence.
Return on investment
- $10,000 for 0.25% equity, with 4 months’ worth of dividend bonus*;
- $25,000 for 0.625% equity, with 0.125% bonus equity (totaling 0.75%) and 4 months’ worth of dividend bonus*;
- $50,000 for 1.25% equity, with 0.25% bonus equity (totaling 1.5%) and 6 months’ worth of dividend bonus*;
- $100,000 for 2.5% equity, with 0.5% bonus equity (totaling 3%) and 9 months’ worth of dividend bonus*;
- Contributions of $200,000 and above guarantee a Board Member seat**.
* The bonus is 50% of majority shareholder’s dividends.
** For more information regarding board member seats, contact email@example.com
Contributions may be made with USD, Bitcoin, Ethereum.
- Shareholders have the right to sell at a rate of 2x original investment, 1 year after mining operations have begun;
- Right to sell at 1x 9 months after mining operations have begun;
- Right to sell freely 18 months after mining operations have begun.
Distributions and payout
Payouts begin at the end of September 2018, a choice of monthly or quarterly.
- Expenses and growth
- Partners / C Suite
Into the future
Expected lead time
- Facilities in Warden, WA and Olympia, WA to be completed in early September 2018;
- Ready to mine at 1/2+ Megawatt capacity;
- Calculated yearly profit from GPU miners: more than $135,000;
- Calculated yearly profit from Bitcoin S91 ASICs: more than $2,000,000. (see white paper)
Upcoming final round
Second and final round of fundraising for Elite Mining Inc will be held in Q4 2018 and will seek $10,000,000 to complete the roll-out phase.
Calculated yearly profit after the final round at full capacity is estimated to be more than $19,000,000. (see white paper)
We look forward to creating wealth with you on the blockchain!
— Justin Podhola, Founder/ CEO