Work with EMI
Elite Mining Inc.
Elite Mining Inc is a Washington and Wyoming-based blockchain company that aims to revolutionize the way cryptocurrencies are mined by using clean energy at scale. Our operations focus on mining crypto, hosting crypto mining, and producing mobile mining units and immersion mining pods.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for new team members to work and grow with us. As part of our team, you’ll be on the frontline of innovation in an exciting new sector!
Our philosophy is that all our employees are also shareholders in the company. If you decide to work with us, part of the compensation package will include stock options. This gives you ownership in EMI and the opportunity to potentially earn more from your work. We want to make EMI a great company together, and our compensation structure is set up so that we all benefit massively when the company succeeds.
Why join us
*Plus, you can join the green crypto mining revolution and grow with us!
Current Job Openings
We’ll get in touch within 72 hours after receiving your application. All applications require a resume. Any additional experience or reasons why you’re a good fit for EMI can be explained in the cover letter or comment box.
See current job openings below.
Elite Mining, Inc. (EMI) is a rapidly expanding startup based out of Washington state and Wyoming. The company and its subsidiary, Elite Mobile Units (EMU), a rapidly growing manufacturing business, require the services of a Contracts Attorney. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned veteran with enough wisdom and understanding of most aspects of procurement and manufacturing that they can properly write and review contracts for the company, reducing risk. EMI is looking for an attorney with a rich background in manufacturing.
• Draft, review and edit contracts
• Ensuring contracts comply with federal, state or local regulatory requirements
• Review and edit commercial contracts, including master services agreements, statements of work, licenses, RFP responses and supporting documents.
• Support the business in negotiating price, deliverables, services scope, warranty and other commercial terms.
• Apply innovative problem-solving skills and practical business judgment to maximize revenues, minimize risk and foster long-term client relationships
• Provide rapid, practical, business-oriented legal/commercial contract advice directly to EMI and EMU Officers and Board of Directors
• Collaborate with and facilitate cross-team decision-making among the Legal team, Finance team, business teams and other internal teams
• Manage assigned projects to completion
• Facilitate real estate transactions
• Perform legal research
• Prepare annual documents and reports
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
• Relevant legal experience in the manufacturing industry
• Experience with multiparty complex supply chain and logistics contracts
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
• Strong time management skills
• J.D. degree from an accredited law school required
• Licensed to practice law in Washington state or Wyoming.
• 7+ years of relevant experience in a law firm and/or corporate legal department; in-house corporate legal department experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in handling regulatory matters is a plus
• Analytical and research skills required
• Experience negotiating commercial contracts and other experience demonstrating ability to handle and close commercial and legal negotiations
• Experience working in a fast-paced, fluid culture
• Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment is a must.
• Ability to draft and close commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff.
• Demonstrated ability to think and decide quickly, and to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.
Elite Mining Inc and its subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.