WORK AT EMI
Elite Mining Inc is a Washington and Wyoming-based blockchain company focussing on mining crypto, hosting crypto mining, and producing mobile units and immersion mining pods for mining. We are currently rapidly expanding and are looking for new team members that would be excited to work in this up-and-coming industry and grow with us. Be on the frontline of innovation in an innovative new sector with us!
Here at Elite Mining Inc we have a very specific philosophy, all our employees are also shareholders in the company, which means that if you decide to work with us, part of the comp package will include stock options. We believe in low overhead and motivating all employees by making sure all of us own part of the company! We want to make EMI a great company together which in turn could potentially benefit us all massively in the future!
We’ll get in touch within 72 hours after receiving the application. All applications require a resume and any additional experience or why you are a good fit for EMI can be explained in the cover letter or comment box!
Become part of the green crypto mining revolution and grow with us!
Elite Mining, Inc. (EMI) is a rapidly expanding startup based out of Washington state and Wyoming. The company and its subsidiary, Elite Mobile Units (EMU), a rapidly growing manufacturing business, require the services of a Contracts Attorney. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned veteran with enough wisdom and understanding of most aspects of procurement and manufacturing that they can properly write and review contracts for the company, reducing risk. EMI is looking for an attorney with a rich background in manufacturing.
• Draft, review and edit contracts
• Ensuring contracts comply with federal, state or local regulatory requirements
• Review and edit commercial contracts, including master services agreements, statements of work, licenses, RFP responses and supporting documents.
• Support the business in negotiating price, deliverables, services scope, warranty and other commercial terms.
• Apply innovative problem-solving skills and practical business judgment to maximize revenues, minimize risk and foster long-term client relationships
• Provide rapid, practical, business-oriented legal/commercial contract advice directly to EMI and EMU Officers and Board of Directors
• Collaborate with and facilitate cross-team decision-making among the Legal team, Finance team, business teams and other internal teams
• Manage assigned projects to completion
• Facilitate real estate transactions
• Perform legal research
• Prepare annual documents and reports
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
• Relevant legal experience in the manufacturing industry
• Experience with multiparty complex supply chain and logistics contracts
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
• Strong time management skills
• J.D. degree from an accredited law school required
• Licensed to practice law in Washington state or Wyoming.
• 7+ years of relevant experience in a law firm and/or corporate legal department; in-house corporate legal department experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in handling regulatory matters is a plus
• Analytical and research skills required
• Experience negotiating commercial contracts and other experience demonstrating ability to handle and close commercial and legal negotiations
• Experience working in a fast-paced, fluid culture
• Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment is a must.
• Ability to draft and close commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff.
• Demonstrated ability to think and decide quickly, and to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.